Search and Monitoring for Governmental Solicitations
There are many different websites that assist companies in selling and marketing to the government. It can be counterproductive to look though all of them. Expert Center will help to find many potential opportunities for your company. We provide different search and monitoring options based on your suggestions. Some of the searches may relate to goods and services that your company can provide; specific time lines; location of different governmental solicitations and much more. After choosing the appropriate solicitations, we will assist you with registering on all of the required websites in order to find out more details about the potential opportunities and submit offers and bids.
Obtaining GSA Schedule Contract
The services that we provide are mainly devoted to the Federal government market. The process of acquiring a GSA Schedule Contract is highly complicated and time consuming. Around 80 percent of all the companies who try to obtain GSA Schedule Contracts themselves are denied by the GSA officers, which makes it crucial to work with knowledgeable professionals who understand what it takes to win. Our experts will help you at every stage of this difficult process. GSA Schedule decisions take a minimum of 3-4 months. During the GSA waiting period, our company can assist you to win contracts on a State and Local level, which prepares you to work with the government and ultimately gain GSA Schedule Contract.
Submitting Procurement Bids
This is the most important step in obtaining procurement contracts. Our experts will lead you through every single detail of the application process. Before submitting procurement bids, there are many other steps that must be taken by you and with which we can assist. These include:
- review of your bidding documentation
- advice based on the results of the documents review
- submitting a documents request/clarification (if needed)
- site-visits to contract officers
- a competitive price analysis
- research of similar past award solicitations
- filing a complaint to the monitoring agency in case of a denied bidding request (if requested by a client)
- consulting on tactical issues during the proposal submittal process
- a procurement contract review and consulting on contract signing and execution.
We will make sure that your contract looks flawless before the time of submission ultimately giving your company the competitive advantage to win.
Help After Submission of Your Proposal
After the initial proposal has been submitted, agencies might request some of the following:
- Clarification Requests and/or Deficiency Reports (CRs/DRs)
- Best and Final Offer (BAFO)/ Final Proposal Revision (FPR)
- Oral presentations of the proposal.
All of these requests are important and relevant to the agency’s award decision. We will help you to prepare and submit correct responses to increase your chance to win.
Government Contract Disputes
Expert Center’s knowledgeable consultants and legal counsels can assist you in a procurement contract dispute preparation, negotiations and defense. Our professionals are true experts who strictly follow guidelines for federal governmental disputes, which include:
- Presenting a claim to the contracting officer (“CO”)
- Filing an appeal with the Board of Contract Appeals (“BCA”) or the U.S. Court of Federal Claims (“COFC”) within the allotted twelve month period (if denied by a contracting officer).
Further Assistance after Being Awarded
After being awarded a contract, many companies fail to recognize that the process has just begun. We assist with: preparation of documents required by governmental agencies; negotiate and draft contractual amendments and modifications; contract phase-in/transaction; vendor and supplier acquisition and many other services. Our goal is to make every step of the process stress free for you. We are here to make it happen from the beginning to the very end.